Saratoga Betting house Completes Acquisition of Ellis Car park Racetrack throughout Kentucky
Saratoga Gambling house and Food Group concluded earlier soon the acquiring the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials along at the gaming together with hospitality firm have affirmed.
The racetrack and simulcast venue is situated in Henderson, Kentucky, not far within the state’s border with In. Ellis Area was established with 1922 and is one of Kentucky’s historic race course homes.
Saratoga Modern casino previously owned any 30% pole in the premises and most adverse reports about them purchased the very remaining 70 percent stake a great undisclosed number . The company bought its initial stake in Ellis Park in 2012 through local businessman Ron Geary. As this individual himself said to local music outlets, Mister. Geary appeared to be encouraged just by his family members to sell his ownership within the racetrack and even ‘slow down’ a bit.
The very businessman ordered the property in 2006. Commenting within the recent finishing the deal, Mister. Geary told me they have possessed ‘some very good successes’ having Ellis Park and that he was convinced Saratoga Casino would definitely continue this progress.
Typically the racetrack’s different owner explained that there would be absolutely no management alterations at the residence for now. Often the group, that is a subsidiary about Saratoga Create Racing Inc., sent professionals at Ellis Park earlier this month to help explore the actual areas where enhancement would be essential and to hobby a plan for the overall enhancement of patrons’ experience.